Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stash .....and an award

My luck is in at the moment it would seem.  I have been stalking my mailman(not literally, lol) for the last few weeks waiting for an order I made in January to arrive.  Since I ordered, there have been the most beautiful new designs released, that I really need want to own.  For now though, my newest stash that finally arrived today must sustain me for a while.  I ordered the  Lizzie Kate Holiday Spirit Double FlipIt series, LK Christmas Sampling chart, LHN's He's a Flake, and Winter Greens.  There is also WDW and GA threads for these designs and others, and some cute little charm packs for some Lizzie Kate Santa charts I already have. 
In other lucky news, my name was drawn by Cyndi to receive a Pay it Forward, so sometime soon I will offer a PIF here.  Cyndi has a lovely blog, and some very exciting news happening over there at the moment.  Cyndi has also been kind enough to give me an award.  I will have to spend some time today thinking about 10 things you might not know about me, and post the award details then too.

For now though, I hope you are having a fabulous day.  Thanks for stopping by. Nicky

2 comments:

Annie said...

Great new stash. Isn't it always the way... you're ready to make another order even though you have just received a ton of goodies!

Have fun and congrats on your award.

Theresa said...

What lovely new stash - Winter Greens is on my list of things to stitch, I think it's gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails